Working with Worksheets
When working in Excel group worksheets and freeze certain cells to more effectively navigate worksheets.
Use the Inventory workbook or any workbook you choose to complete this challenge.
- Rename Sheet1 to January, Sheet2 to February, and Sheet3 to March.
- Insert two worksheets, and name them April and May.
- If necessary, move the April and May worksheets so they are immediately following the March sheet.
- Use the Grouping feature so all of the sheets contain the same information as the January sheet.
- Delete the May sheet.
- Freeze rows 1 and 2 on the January sheet.