Using Conditional Formatting
Use conditional formatting in Excel to make data easier to read. Use the Excel conditional formatting function to better visualize data too.
- Open an existing Excel 2010 workbook. If you want, you can use this example.
- Apply conditional formatting to a range of cells with numerical values. If you are using the example, apply formatting to all of the sales data.
- Apply a second conditional formatting rule to the same set of cells.
- Explore the Conditional Formatting Rules Manager dialog box.
- Clear all conditional formatting rules from the worksheet.