Excel charts let you illustrate your workbook data graphically to see trends. Also use charts in Excel to visualize comparisons.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Click the Challenge tab in the bottom-left of the workbook.
- Select cells A1:E6 and insert a 2D Clustered Column chart.
- Change the chart title to September to December Sales.
- Use the Switch Row/Column command. The columns should now be grouped by month, with a different color for each salesperson.
- Move the chart to a new sheet.
- Change the chart type to line with markers.
- Use the Quick Layout command to change the layout of the chart.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look something like this: