Use spell check in Excel to eliminate spelling errors. In Excel spell check is useful for keeping Excel spreadsheets professional.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Click the Challenge worksheet tab in the bottom-left of the workbook.
- Run the Spell Check to correct any spelling errors in the workbook.
- Correct the words coffe and medum using the suggested spelling.
- Ignore the spelling suggestion for the word Amanecer.
- When you're finished, your worksheet should look like this:
- Bonus Step! There is one error Spell Check didn't catch. Can you spot it? Hint: It's in one of the item descriptions.