Filtering in Excel lets you temporarily hide unwanted data. Use filters in Excel to narrow down data in your Excel spreadsheet.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Click the Challenge tab in the bottom-left of the workbook.
- Apply a filter to show only Electronics and Instruments.
- Use the Search feature to filter item descriptions that contain the word Sansei. After you do this, you should have six entries showing.
- Clear the Item Description filter.
- Using a number filter, show loan amounts greater than or equal to $100.
- Filter to show only items that have deadlines in 2016.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look like this: