Getting Started with Excel
This Excel 2016 tutorial includes everything you need to know to get started with Microsoft Excel.
- Open Excel 2016.
- Click Blank Workbook to open a new spreadsheet.
- Change the Ribbon Display Options to Show Tabs.
- Using the Customize Quick Access Toolbar, click to add New, Quick Print, and Spelling.
- In the Tell me bar, type the word Color. Hover over Fill Color and choose a yellow. This will fill a cell with the color yellow.
- Change the worksheet view to the Page Layout option.
- When you're finished, your screen should look like this:
- Change the Ribbon Display Options back to Show Tabs and Commands.
- Close Excel and Don't Save changes.