Track Changes and Comments
In Excel track changes is a useful feature. Track changes in Excel and use the comments feature when proofreading workbooks.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Turn on Track Changes.
- Replace the value in cell D14 with Rope Bridge Activity.
- Change cell E15 to say Julia.
- Save your workbook.
- List changes on a new sheet. After you do this, the worksheet should look like this:
- Return to the Agenda Planner tab.
- Add a comment to cell E16 that says snacks will be provided by the exec team.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look like this:
- Accept All Changes, then turn off Track Changes.