Working with Multiple Worksheets
Use multiple worksheets in Excel when working with a large amount of data so it is better organized and easier to find content.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Insert a new worksheet, and rename it Q1 Summary.
- Move the Expenses Summary worksheet to the far right, then move the Q1 Summary worksheet so that it is between March and April.
- Create a copy of the Expenses Summary worksheet by right-clicking the tab. Do not just copy and paste the content of the worksheet into a new worksheet.
- Change the color of the January tab to blue and the color of the February tab to red.
- Group the worksheets September, October, and November.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look something like this: