Applying Font, Color, and Borders to Cells
Basic formatting in Excel XP can customize the look and feel of your Excel XP spreadsheet. Learn about formatting cells in Excel XP here.
- Type the label Learning about fonts in Excel in cell B2.
- Change the font in cell B2 to have a typeface of Times New Roman, a size of 16, and a color of red.
- Type the word Underline in cell B3 and apply an underline treatment to it.
- Type the word Italics in cell B4 and apply an italics treatment to it.
- Type the word Bold in cell B3 and apply a bold treatment to it.
- Select a cell range that includes cells B2, B3, B4, and B5.
- Add a border around the cell range.
- Define a color of yellow around the cell range.