Formatting Excel XP numbers can improve how your spreadsheet looks. Use the number function in Excel XP to also better organize content.
Formatting time in the Format Cells dialog box
The time can be formatted in many different ways in Excel XP. Here are a few ways it can appear:
To format the appearance of time in a cell:
- Select the range of cells you want to format.
- Choose FormatCells from the menu bar.
- The Format Cells dialog box opens.
- Click the Number tab.
- Click Time in the Category drop-down list.
- Select the desired time format from the Type drop-down list.
- Click OK.