Sharing on Facebook
On Facebook sharing is a common practice. Learn all about sharing on Facebook, including getting step-by-step instructions.
You'll probably find social plug-ins for Facebook across the Web on other websites. Social plug-ins will usually be represented by a small Facebook icon or Like button, which allow you to share something from the site on Facebook without leaving that page.
To use social plug-ins:
- If you find a social plug-in, click it to share that page on Facebook.
- A dialog box will appear. If you're not already signed in to Facebook, enter your information and click Log in.
- Type something in the Publisher (if desired).
- Use the audience selector to decide who you'll share the post with.
- Click Share or Post to Facebook. The post will be shared on Facebook.