Bookmarking in Firefox helps you save the pages you like best. Review this free lesson to learn about Firefox bookmarking.
If you plan to use bookmarks regularly, you may want to learn how to organize them.
To create a folder:
New folders can be added to the Bookmarks Toolbar folder, the Bookmarks Menu folder, or the Other Bookmarks folder.
- Click the Bookmarks button, then select Show All Bookmarks.
- The Library will appear in a new window with all of your bookmarks. Select the desired location for the folder. In our example, we'll create the folder in the Bookmarks Toolbar folder.
- Click Organize, then select New Folder.
- A dialog box will appear. Enter a name for the folder. If desired, you can add a description. When you're done, click Add.
- The folder will be created.