Bookmarking in Firefox helps you save the pages you like best. Review this free lesson to learn about Firefox bookmarking.
To move a bookmark into a folder:
- From the Library, click and drag a bookmark into the desired folder. In our example, we'll move a bookmark from the Other Bookmarks folder to the Bookmarks Toolbar folder.
- The bookmark will appear in the folder.
To move a folder:
- Click and drag a folder to move it.
- The folder will be moved.
Moving a folder to the Bookmarks Toolbar folder will place it directly on the Bookmarks Toolbar.
To delete bookmarks and folders:
If you no longer use certain bookmarks or folders, you can always delete them.
- To delete a bookmark, right-click the bookmark, then select Delete.
- To delete a folder, right-click the folder, then select Delete.
You cannot delete the Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, or Other Bookmarks folders.
To search for a bookmark:
If you're looking for a specific bookmark but can't remember where it's saved, you can search for it.
- Type an address or search term into the search bar. Any bookmarks matching the search will appear.