Delete and Insert Text
Inserting text in Office 2000 and deleting text in Office 2000 are easy once you get to know how. Learn about it in this lesson.
Moving the insertion point
- Open Word.
- Notice the insertion point at the beginning of a document.
- Press the up and down arrows.
- Notice that the insertion point cannot be moved right at this point.
- Practice using your mouse to move the insertion point around the page.
Backspace and Delete
- Observe the differences between the Backspace and Delete keys.