When inserting media objects Office 2000 lets you do several things. Learn what they are in this free lesson.
Inserting scanned graphics
Many of you may have a TWAIN scanner or digital camera at your home or office. Use it to scan images into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher files.
To insert a scanned image:
- Place the insertion point where you would like the picture to be located.
- Choose InsertPictureFrom Scanner or Camera.
- Choose Web Quality or Print Quality.
- Click Insert or Custom Insert.
- Once your scanned picture is inserted in the document, use the Picture toolbar to edit the picture if needed.