Undo and Repeat
Learn how to use the undo feature in Office 2000 and the redo feature in Office 2000 in this free lesson.
- Open Word and type the following: "I am an online learner. Therefore, I am a lifelong learner."
- Type "I will remain consistent in my online studies."
- Notice the Undo button on the Standard toolbar. Click the Undo list arrow and display the list.
- Highlight "I will remain consistent..." by placing your mouse pointer over the phrase in the list.
- With your mouse pointer over the phrase, left-click once to undo the sentence.