Learn about printing in Office 2003 in this free lesson.
Editing text in Print Preview
You can edit text while in Print Preview mode.
To edit text in Print Preview:
- Choose FilePrint Preview, or click the Print Preview button on the Standard toolbar.
- Click the text in the area you want to edit.
- The program zooms in on the area.
- Click the Magnifier (to turn off magnification). When the pointer becomes an I-beam, edit your file.
- To return to the original magnification, click the Magnifier, then click on the file.
- To exit print preview mode, click the Close button.