Learn about the help features Office XP has available in this free lesson.
Using the Office Assistant
When you click the Office Assistant, a dialog box appears.
To use the Office Assistant:
- Click the Office Assistant.
- Type your question in the dialog box, then click Search.
- Choose a helpful suggestion, or click See More...
- When you click a helpful suggestion or search button, a Help window pops up on the right side of the screen, listing topics related to your question.
- Click a subtopic you hope will give you the answer you want.
- Click the close button in the upper-right corner to close the Help window.
If the Office Assistant is in your way, you can click and drag it to a new location on the screen.