Help Features in Office XP
Learn about the help features Office XP has available in this free lesson.
More Help options: What's This?
The What's This? command lets you point at any icon on the screen to have Office 2000 display a short description explaining the function of that particular icon.
To use the What's This? command:
- Choose HelpWhat's This? (Shift+F1).
- A question mark appears next to the mouse pointer.
- Move the mouse pointer over a menu command or toolbar button.
- A tooltip displays.
- Left-click to display a note providing a brief explanation.
- To make the What's This? note disappear, click anywhere outside the note, then press Esc or any other key.