Using Spell Check, Format Messages, and Drafts
In Outlook 2003 spell check and drafts features are helpful to manage emails. In Outlook 2003 format messages by following these steps.
- Create a new message.
- Type text into the body field of the email message.
- Spell multiple words incorrectly as you type text into the field.
- Use the spell check feature to correct misspelled words.
- Format a few words of text to appear in bold and italics.
- Save the message as a draft instead of sending it.