Learn how to use the PowerPoint 2000 slide show feature and learn how to use the PowerPoint 2000 transitions feature in this free lesson.
Creating slide transitions
One way to enhance a presentation is to move from slide to slide using interesting transitions.
To make transitions from slide to slide:
- Choose Slide ShowSlide Transition.
- In the Slide Transition dialog box, choose the effect you want from the drop-down menu.
- Preview each effect by clicking it and looking at the small slide in the Slide Transition dialog box.
- Click Apply to All when you have chosen an effect.
- Choose either to advance from slide to slide on mouse click or automatically after the number of seconds you select.
- Choose Slide ShowView Show or press F5 to see how the transition works.
- Exit the show and return to Normal view.
Before you make a public slide show presentation, it's always a good idea to view and proofread it on the computer screen first.