Formatting Bulleted and Numbered Lists
In PowerPoint 2003 formatting bulleted lists is simple. In PowerPoint 2003 formatting numbered lists is also easy. Learn how here.
- Open the My Hobbies presentation, which you created earlier.
- Insert a new slide with title and text placeholders. This is the fourth slide in your presentation.
- Type a title for the slide. You may want this slide to be about the second hobby on your list from slide 2, My Hobbies Are...
- Format a different bullet style for the slide.
- Type a list of things related to the topic of the slide.
- Save and close the document.