Working with Slide Views
Learn all about PowerPoint 2003 slide views in this free lesson.
- Open the Where I Learn presentation, which you have worked with in the previous two challenges.
- View the presentation in Slide Sorter view. Currently, you should have three slides. Your slides may look something like this:
- Move the city/state slide (currently your second slide) so it is the third slide in the slide show.
- View the slides in Outline view.
- Add an exclamation point (!) to the first slide after Where I Learn!.
- View the slides in Slide Show view.
- Save and close your presentation.