Use audio in PowerPoint presentations, from background music to sound effects. Learn all about the PowerPoint audio feature here.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use this example.
- Insert an audio file from your computer, if you have one. If you are using the example, add an audio file to slide 4.
- Preview the audio file.
- Trim the audio file.
- Add a fade in and fade out.
- Add a clip art audio file.
- Change the picture for one of the audio files.
- If your computer has a microphone, record some audio into a slide.
- Experiment with the different audio options on the Playback tab.