You can play videos in PowerPoint presentations easily. Learn to use the PowerPoint insert video function in this free lesson.
Working with the video
To preview the video:
- Make sure the video is selected.
- Click the Play/Pause button below the video. The video will start playing, and the timeline next to the Play/Pause button will begin to advance.
The Play/Pause button and the timeline
- To jump to a different part of the video, click anywhere on the timeline.
Clicking on the timeline
To resize the video:
- Select the video. A box with resizing handles will appear around the video.
- Click and drag any of the handles to resize the video.
Resizing the video