Use audio in PowerPoint presentations, from background music to sound effects. Learn all about the PowerPoint audio feature here.
To change the audio icon:
By default, an audio file will appear as a speaker icon in the slide. If you want, you can change the icon to a different picture.
- Select the audio file, then click the Format tab.
- Click the Change Picture command.
Clicking the Change Picture command
- The Insert Pictures dialog box will appear. Click Browse to select a file from your computer. Alternatively, you can use the online image search tools to locate an image online. In our example, we'll click Browse.
- Locate and select the desired picture, then click Insert.
Selecting the desired picture
- The icon will change to the new picture.
The updated audio icon
For information on corrections, color adjustments, borders, shapes, and effects, check out our lesson on Formatting Pictures.