Managing PowerPoint slides helps keep everything organized. Learn all about managing PowerPoint slide templates in this free lesson.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use our practice presentation.
- Try switching between various slide views.
- View an outline of your presentation.
- Try adding speaker notes to your presentation using the Notes pane and the Notes Page view.
- Divide your presentation into at least two sections, then try collapsing and expanding them. If you are using the example, create one section for Dogs and another for Cats and Other Pets.