Presenting Your Slide Show
Presenting in PowerPoint can be daunting. Use these PowerPoint presentation tips for a successful, engaging, professional experience.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use our practice presentation.
- Practice playing a slide show and navigating through the slides.
- Change your mouse pointer to a pen or highlighter, and try marking a slide. If you are using the example, add markings to the chart on slide 8.
- Try using Presenter view.
- Open the Set Up Show dialog box, and try modifying the options.