Slide Master View
In PowerPoint Slide Master view lets you edit all slides at once. Use the Slide Master PowerPoint feature to ensure a consistent look.
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation. If you want, you can use our practice presentation.
- Navigate to Slide Master view.
- Insert a picture or shape on all slides.
- Customize an existing slide layout. If you are using the example, modify the Content with Caption layout by moving the red arrow below the Mongibello logo.
- Change the font of the master title style on the slide master.
- Create a new slide layout and add at least one placeholder.
- Review the presentation in Normal view to see the changes.
- Save the theme so you'll be able to use the custom layouts in other presentations.