Aligning, Ordering, and Grouping Objects
In PowerPoint align objects so they look more appealing and use the PowerPoint order of objects feature to rearrange them how you want.
- Open our practice presentation.
- On the last slide, select the picture of the hamburger and Rotate Left 90°.
- Hold down the Shift key and select all three food pictures. Make sure you do not select the green diamonds.
- Check Align to Slide under the Align command, then Align to Middle.
- With the pictures still selected, Distribute Horizontally.
- Select the first green diamond and send it behind the breakfast picture.
- When you're finished, your slide should look like this: