In PowerPoint animate text and learn to use the PowerPoint animate object feature to bring PowerPoint presentations to life.
The Effect Options dialog box
From the Animation Pane, you can access the Effect Options dialog box, which contains more advanced options you can use to fine tune your animations.
To open the Effect Options dialog box:
- From the Animation Pane, select an effect. A drop-down arrow will appear next to the effect.
- Click the drop-down arrow, then select Effect Options.
- The Effect Options dialog box will appear. Click the drop-down menus and select the desired enhancement. You can add a sound to the animation, add an effect after the animation is over, or animate text in a different sequence.
Some effects have additional options you can change. These will vary depending on which effect you have selected.
To change the effect timing:
- From the Effect Options dialog box, select the Timing tab.
- From here, you can add a delay before the effect starts, change the duration of the effect, and control whether the effect repeats.