Animating Text and Objects
In PowerPoint animate text and learn to use the PowerPoint animate object feature to bring PowerPoint presentations to life.
- Open our practice presentation. If you already downloaded our presentation in order to follow along with the lesson, be sure to download a fresh copy.
- On slide 2, select the text box that contains Answer: Neil Armstrong, and add a Pulse animation from the Emphasis group.
- In the same text box, add a Wipe animation from Entrance group.
- Change the Effect Options so it wipes From Left.
- Reorder the animations so the Wipe animation will happen first.
- Change the Start options for the Pulse animation so it starts After Previous.
- Use the Animation Painter to copy your animations to the Answer: Mercury text box on slide 3.
- Remove the animations from the text box on slide 3 containing What planet is closest to the sun?
- When you're finished, play your presentation. Slides 2 and 3 should look something like this: