Transitions in PowerPoint use special effects to go from slide to slide. Learn all about using PowerPoint transitions in this free lesson.
- Open our practice presentation.
- With the first slide selected, apply a Push transition from the Subtle category.
- Change the Effect Options to push From Right.
- Change the Duration to 2.00.
- Set the slides to Automatically Advance after 3 seconds, or 00:03.00.
- Use the Apply to All command to apply your changes to every slide.
- Using the Slide Show button at the bottom of your window, play your slideshow. Each slide should advance automatically like in the image below: