Formatting pictures in PowerPoint, including using the PowerPoint Format Painter, can make it easier to personalize your presentation.
- Open our practice presentation.
- On slide 7, select the treadmill picture.
- Crop the picture so it's slightly smaller and the treadmills take up the majority of the frame.
- Change the style of the picture.
- Apply a correction to the picture. For example, increase the brightness.
- Compress your picture and choose Email as your target output.
- When you're finished, your slide should look something like this: