Getting Started With PowerPoint
This PowerPoint 2016 lesson includes everything you need to know to create dynamic Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Open PowerPoint 2016, and create a blank presentation.
- Change the Ribbon Display Options to Show Tabs.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Quick Access Toolbar and add New, Quick Print, and Spelling.
- In the Tell me bar, type Shape and press Enter.
- Choose a shape from the menu, and double-click somewhere on your slide.
- Show the Ruler if it is not already visible.
- Zoom the presentation to 120%.
- When you're finished, your presentation should look something like this:
Change the Ribbon Display Options back to Show Tabs and Commands.