Modify PowerPoint theme elements to mix and match colors and fonts. Learn all about using the PowerPoint modify theme feature here.
To select new theme fonts:
It's easy to apply a new set of theme fonts without changing a theme's overall look. The built-in theme fonts are designed to work well together, which can help to unify your presentation.
- From the Design tab, click the drop-down arrow in the Variants group and select Fonts.
- Select the desired theme fonts.
- The presentation will update to show the new theme fonts.
To customize theme fonts:
If you have specific fonts in mind for a presentation, it's easy to choose your own theme fonts.
- From the Design tab, click the drop-down arrow in the Variants group.
- Select Fonts, then click Customize Fonts.
- A dialog box will appear with the two current theme fonts. To change the fonts, click the drop-down arrows and select the desired fonts.
- In the Name: field, type the desired name for the theme fonts, then click Save.
- The presentation will update to show the new custom theme fonts.
Changing the theme fonts will not necessarily update all text in your presentation. Only text using the current theme fonts will update when you change the theme fonts.