Using the PowerPoint presentation review feature can help you prepare and get feedback from others on your slides before you present.
Download our original practice presentation (powerpoint2016_reviewing_practice) and a slightly altered version (internet safety - tim's edits). If you already downloaded our practice files, be sure to download fresh copies.
- Open powerpoint2016_reviewing_practice. On slide 9, add a comment somewhere on the slide that says Should we make this text larger?
- When you're finished, slide 9 should look something like this:
- On the last slide, delete the comment.
- When you're finished, the last slide should look something like this:
- Use the Compare command to compare the original to the slightly altered version (internet safety - tim's edits).
- Choose the Accept command and Accept All Changes to the Presentation.