Use shapes in PowerPoint to draw attention to specific elements. Learn how to use PowerPoint shapes in this free lesson.
- Open our practice presentation.
- On slide 5, titled Stress Management Tips, insert a Folded Corner shape from the Basic Shapes category.
- Rotate the shape slightly.
- Change the shape fill to gold.
- Change the shape outline to No Outline.
- Use shape effects to add a shadow from the Outer category.
- Add the following text to the shape: Make stress relief a priority!
- Change the shape to one of your choice. Note: You may have to resize the shape in order to see all of the text.
- When you're finished, your slide should look something like this: