Understand the basics of working with PowerPoint slides and PowerPoint slide templates, including changing views and slides.
- Open our practice presentation.
- Change the theme of the presentation.
- Delete slide 7. This slide should be blank.
- Add a new slide with the Title and Content layout to the end of the presentation.
- In the Title placeholder, type Adoption Event Dates.
- Select the Content placeholder and delete it.
- Insert a text box and type July 17, 2017, inside it.
- Change the slide size to Standard (4:3). A dialog box will appear asking if you want to maximize or ensure fit. Choose Ensure Fit.
- When you're finished, your presentation should look something like this: