Slide Master View
In PowerPoint Slide Master view lets you edit all slides at once. Use the Slide Master PowerPoint feature to ensure a consistent look.
- Open our practice presentation. If you already downloaded our presentation to follow along with the lesson, be sure to download a fresh copy.
- On the slide master, change the Background Style to Style 7.
- Delete the tall rectangle shape near the left of the slide master.
- Close Slide Master view and select slide 4. Your slide should look like this:
- Reopen Slide Master view. In the Picture with Caption layout, select the background shape on the left side of the slide behind the text,and change the color to Dark Aqua.
- When you're finished, slide 2 should look like this:
- Optional: Save your theme to your computer.