Adding Charts, Diagrams, and Tables
Learn how to add PowerPoint XP charts and diagrams, as well as PowerPoint XP tables, in this free lesson.
- Open the presentation Tips for Getting Organized.
- Insert a new slide that contains a chart icon.
- Insert a chart.
- Change the datasheet by typing in the following information:
- Under A, type 1st month; under B, type 2nd month; and under C type 3rd month
- Along the left side of the sheet, next to 1, type Work; next to 2, type Home
- In the Work row, type 35, 25, and 20 for 1st month, 2nd month, and 3rd month, respectively
- In the Home row, type 40, 35, and 30 for the 1st month, 2nd month, and 3rd month, respectively
- Add a title to the chart Minutes per Day Spent Organizing.
- Insert a slide with a table.
- Format the table so it has 7 columns and 5 rows.
- Across the top of the table, type abbreviations for the days of the week in the separate cells.
- Close and save your presentation.