Applying a Design Template
Learn how to apply a PowerPoint XP design template in this free lesson.
Adding a design to an existing presentation
Do you have an existing presentation you want to add a design to? PowerPoint makes it easy to enhance existing slides with a design template.
To apply a design to an existing presentation:
- Open PowerPoint.
- In the task pane, under Open a presentation, click the presentation you want.
- Click the down-pointing arrow in the New Presentation pane and choose Slide Design - Design Templates.
- A list of templates appears.
- Move your mouse pointer through the different designs or use the scroll bar.
- Click the down-pointing arrow in the gray box next to the template you like.
- Choose Apply to All Slides.