Creating a Blank Presentation
Learn about the PowerPoint XP blank presentation option available to you when using this presentation software.
- Start PowerPoint.
- Choose a slide layout with a title placeholder only.
- Type the following as the title: Learning to Use PowerPoint XP.
- Familiarize yourself with the task pane on the right side of the screen. Click the down-pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the pane.
- Return to the New Presentation pane.
- Close your PowerPoint slide and save it as Learning to Use PowerPoint XP.
- Exit PowerPoint.