Whether you use Prezi templates or the Prezi create presentation feature to start from scratch, learn how to get started here.
To edit placeholder text:
Prezi templates have preset frames, as shown in the frame navigation pane. Within these frames, there's something called placeholder text. This is text you can replace with your own content.
- Click the first frame in the frame navigation pane. The screen will then zoom in or out to show you how the frame will appear in your prezi.
- Click any of the placeholder text and start typing to replace the text. In our example, we'll change the title.
- Click the next frame. Prezi will then zoom in to that frame, and you can edit the placeholder text there. Continue working through each frame until all text is complete.
To replace images:
In addition to placeholder text, some templates include sample pictures in certain frames. You'll probably want to replace these with pictures more relevant to the content of the prezi you're creating.
- Click the picture you want to replace, then select Replace.
- A Replace image pane will appear on the right side of the window. You can either choose from recommended images or upload one of your own. In our example, we'll upload our own picture by clicking Select files...
- In the menu that appears, locate and select the image you want to use instead, then click Open.
- The picture will be replaced.
- Continue going through frames until you've filled all of the frames with content.