Adding Text Boxes
In Publisher 2003 text boxes are used to add content to your publication. Learn how to add them in this free lesson.
Use the publication you created in the last challenge, or create a new blank publication to complete this challenge.
- Open your blank publication.
- Insert a new text box into the document, and complete the following:
- Enter several lines of text.
- Set the AutoFit to Best Fit.
- Resize the text box to see how Publisher tries to AutoFit the text.
- Save and close the publication to use in the next challenge.