Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
In Publisher 2003 grouping and ungrouping objects can help improve the look of your publication. Learn how here.
If you have not already done so in a previous challenge, download and save the sample newsletter publication to complete this challenge.
- Open the Sample Newsletter publication.
- Group the five hand images at the top of the first page.
- Move the hands group so it is centered above the headline.
- Ungroup the group containing the headline and the red line.
- Move the red line so it is centered above the headline.
- Group the hands, red line, and headline.
- Save and close the newsletter to use in the next challenge.