Working with Images
In Publisher 2003 working with images can help you improve the look and feel of your publication. Learn all about it here.
If you have not already done so in a previous challenge, download and save the sample newsletter publication to complete this challenge.
- Open the Sample Newsletter publication.
- Insert a clip art image into the first article on the first page. Make the following changes:
- Adjust its brightness and contrast.
- Add a border.
- Delete the image of the sun with glasses on the first page.
- Save and close the newsletter to use in the next challenge.