Working with Text Boxes
In Publisher 2003 text effects can make your publications more visually appealing. Learn how to use them in this free lesson.
If you have not already done so in a previous challenge, download and save the sample flyer publication to complete this challenge.
- Open the Sample Flyer publication.
- Select a zoom percentage from the formatting toolbar that allows you to read the text next to the boat. You can also try using the zoom in and zoom out icons.
- Select the text in the text box next to the boat and enter a description.
- Choose a background color for the text box using the fill button on the formatting toolbar.
- Save and close the flyer to use in the next challenge.