Working with Shapes and Objects
Use Publisher 2010 shapes and objects to design your publication. Also learn how to navigate the Publisher 2010 objects toolbar.
- Open a publication. If you want, you can use this example.
- Insert a shape, then rotate it. If you're using the example, rotate an existing shape.
- Insert another shape, then change the fill and outline color of the shape. If you're using the example, add an outline to the green box on the front of the card.
- Change the order of the two shapes you inserted. If you're using the example, select the dark gray rectangle on the front of the card and send it to the back.
- Align two shapes. If you're using the example, select the green circle and the brackets Building Block on the back of the card and align them to middle.
- Group the shapes you just aligned, then align the group to the center of the page.