Use these resume resources if you need additional help creating a resume that helps you stand out from the pack.
- Before and After Resumes
For ideas, take a look at these before-and-after examples of resumes that have been edited and improved.
- What Color is Your Parachute (Updated Yearly) by Richard Nelson Bolles
- Resumes that Knock 'em Dead by Martin Yate
- Gallery of Best Resumes by David Noble, Ph.D.
- Packaging Yourself: The Targeted Resume by Kate Wendleton
- Electronic Resumes and Online Networking by Rebecca Smith
- The Everything Online Job Search Book by Steven Graber
- Cyberspace Job Search Kit by Mary B. Nemnich
The following professional graciously contributed to the content of these lessons:
- Susan Ireland, the creator of Ready-Made Resumes software and author of four job search books, including The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Perfect Resume. She manages Susan Ireland's Resume Team, a group of professional resume writers trained by Ireland. Her website is www.susanireland.com.